Welcome!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO RE-FOLLOW THIS BLOG IF YOU WERE A FOLLOWER AND ARE NOT SHOWING UP IN THE FOLLOWING THING ON THIS PAGE!

Hey guys! Welcome to Pengineeta's Page! Here you can get your Club Penguin Cheats easy and quick! Have fun exploring around here! Oh and, by the way, I'm working on fixing this site better so some things here might be messed up.. Anyways, if you are interesting in working in this site, the requirments are; being able to take screen shot/videos with hypercam, have a blogger account, play club penguin, and have experience. If you have all those requirments, please email me at Pengineeta@live.com. If you still want to join, and dont have all the requirments, email me anyways! But you'd have to tell me which one(s) you don't have.Well, scroll down to see the posts, k?

Monday, August 17, 2009

Message to all followers!!!

Posted by Pengineeta =D at 8:45 AM
Okay, I've explained this so many times before.. but I'm gonna explain it again, okay??

Before I remade this blog for the 3rd time, I used to have 20 something followers. But, on this page, the follower gadget on the right sidebar say I have 7. If you were one of the 20 something followers, you are still getting my updates on the blogs you follow thing, but you still need to RE-FOLLOW this blog so you will come up on the followers gadget on the right sidebar on this page.

Okay I think I explained that well now. ^_^

So pretty much: PLEASE RE-FOLLOW MY BLOG IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP ON THE FOLLOWERS THINGY ON THIS PAGE!!!! ...please please.

bye byee!!!

0 CLICK TO COMMENT! on "Message to all followers!!!"

Chat Area

Chat Rules

-No bad/unappropriate language-No begging to be a member, mod, or owner-No banning people for no reason (if you are a mod or owner)