Welcome!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO RE-FOLLOW THIS BLOG IF YOU WERE A FOLLOWER AND ARE NOT SHOWING UP IN THE FOLLOWING THING ON THIS PAGE!

Hey guys! Welcome to Pengineeta's Page! Here you can get your Club Penguin Cheats easy and quick! Have fun exploring around here! Oh and, by the way, I'm working on fixing this site better so some things here might be messed up.. Anyways, if you are interesting in working in this site, the requirments are; being able to take screen shot/videos with hypercam, have a blogger account, play club penguin, and have experience. If you have all those requirments, please email me at Pengineeta@live.com. If you still want to join, and dont have all the requirments, email me anyways! But you'd have to tell me which one(s) you don't have.Well, scroll down to see the posts, k?

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hi Penguins!!

Posted by Trainz Railz at 9:58 PM
Hi! Pengineeta asked me to join this site and i couldn't refuse! My CP name is Trainz Railz, I go on Club Penguin alot, usually on Klondike or Fjord. I go on Webosaurs and Wizard101 and Lego and other stuff. Anyway, I go on XAT and chats like that. I also have a website with Dembikova and I am Kicky. Her is a link to my other site: http://crazyclubpenguincheats.blogspot.com/
Anyway, I will post updates here too. I hope I'm welcomed kindly, but knowing people on CP I know I will. ;-) Waddle On!

1 CLICK TO COMMENT! on "Hi Penguins!!"

Dex Dude on July 16, 2009 at 11:41 AM said...

Omg wait you go on wizard101? Dex Dude here! I love wizard101. My name is Chase Deathleaf on it. I am a subscriber and I have made it to krokoptopia! Can we meet on wizard101?

~Dex Dude~

Chat Area

Chat Rules

-No bad/unappropriate language-No begging to be a member, mod, or owner-No banning people for no reason (if you are a mod or owner)